Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 recap

Hello 2016! 
New year. New chances. New opportunities. Old me.

2015 was awesome. I've traveled, I've grown as a human being and learned to love myself, I've became a joyful person, I've met some awesome people, I partied like crazy and I have bought some awesome clothes and lipsticks.
Thanks for reading me in 2015, I love every one of you! :)

In this post you are able to see all outfits from my blog in 2015. 
Which one was your favorite? :)






5. Zippers






11. Red dress


14. Colors









20. Lace
21. The hat



My most worn color in 2015: black and army green
My favorite outfit post from 2015: Green as envy


My favorite beauty post in 2015: Essence LE: Merry Berry
My favorite nail polish in 2015: Essie- In The Lobby
My favorite shade of lipstick in 2015: dark red


My goal for 2016:
It's season of no regrets and time to go all out. I will write my degree and I really want to concentrate more on my blog. In the past year I didn't post as much as I would want to, so that really has to change. 
If there's something you'd like to read from me let me know. :)

Slovenski bralci: ostaja seznam blogerjev, na katerem lahko najdete tudi mene. Za podporo vsem slovenskim blogerjem pa pritisnite like strani SBS - Slovenska blogerska skupnost na Facebooku in spremljajte vsakodnevne objave slovenskih blogerjev. :)


Happy new year.
Kisses,
J.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Happy New Year !
    My favorite one is "In the air",really basic and I love black outfits.
    Wish you all the best in 2016.,I follow your blog xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super objava, super outfiti ! :) številka 11 je <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3