Friday, October 9, 2015

Outfit post: Army green is the new black


Well, hello!
Yes, I'm still alive and yes, I'm wearing army green again. Army green is the new black for me, haha. I just can't get enough of it. So what I've been doing for the past few weeks? I was just enjoying life, partying at home and at Student Island in Greece... I was and I'm still just doing things that make me happy. :)


*wearing: New Yorker pants, H&M blazer and tee and shoes, eBay necklace, Limi bag

 These pictures were taken today totally spontaneously and maybe they are not the best, but still... I just had an urge to update my blog. It's been too long since I wrote something. I really miss blogging life and I'm sure that I will get back when I find some more inspiration. I hope you were missing me, hihi. :)


I really love curly hair. Today I curled them, but after just 2 hours the party was over and they were just a bit wavy. I guess that's a curse if you have very thin and long hair. Well, at least I did a selfie with my curly hairstyle. 
Yep, you can see some orange on me. If you're reading my blog then you know that I can't stand orange color. I don't own any clothes or accessories that are orange color, but I just really love peachy blushers and peachy/orange lipsticks. Weird, right? :)

On my lips: Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - 04 Peach Club
This is one of the best lip products that I have ever tried. It has a matte finish and it stays on your lips literally whole day. It's worth every penny. :)

Oh well, aren't I chatty today?! 
Now I will shut up.
Talk to you soon.
Kisses,
J.




1 comment:

  1. Odlican outfit,svidja mi se!

    Pratim te na Google +

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3