Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Winter notd

Finally there's a winter wonderland outside. I'm watching it from the inside, because currently I'm sick and I almost can't get out of bed, but I can't wait to go on a walk in snow and throw some snowballs... but until then I will just admire the perfect blue color of Essie- Aruba Blue nail polish on my nails. It's my first time that my nails are painted in blue, and I really like it! <3





I think that it's not necessary to write how amazing and long-lasting Essie nail polishes are! I even love their bottle and their brush is perfect for the application. They sure are my favorite nail polishes! :)

I wish you have a perfect winter wonderland (outside or on your nails).
Kisses,
J.


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3