Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Vienna haul part 1: Clothes

Finally I managed to take pictures of all the things I have bought In Vienna 2 weeks ago. About my shopping day you can read here. :) 
I have bought a lot of sweaters, because I didn't have any and outside it really feels like winter. 

1. Black fluffy sweater: Primark
I already post an outfit post with it. You can see it here. :)


2. Sporty striped crop top sweater: Primark


3. Cozy and fluffy pink sweater: Primark
I also did an outfit post with this gorgeous sweater. You can find it here.


4. Basic gray sweater: Primark


5. Sweater with shirt 

*front

*back

6. Basic tees


7. Black and white shirt: Primark


8. Black sweater
9. Nude bra with dots
10. Basic black bra
All 3 things from: Primark


11: Funky panties


12. Batgirl pijama: Primark



I love all the clothes that I have bought. During writing this post I have realized that I have bought all the clothes in Primark. It's really a great store! :)

My next post will be about accessories and make up products that I have bought in Vienna.


Kisses,
J.

3 comments:

  1. Tudi jaz obožujem Primark in vedno najdem kakšen res dober kos :) Njihove pižame in spodnjice pa so vedno tako luškano presenečenje, ker so tako zabavne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfits, the bras are my favs

    www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pieces you bought, especially the black&white sweater :)
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3