Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Two hats

Lately I've been wearing hats a lot. I also did buy them a lot in the past fourteen days, because before that I did own just one hat. Now I already have 4 of them, and I think that my collection will expand this winter even more. Blame it on the weather... 

1. Barrette 

At first I didn't want to buy this hat. "It's a barrette and I wore them when I was a little girl" I thought... but somehow my friends convinced me to buy it. Now I really don't regret buying it. It's a fun hat to combine with. 




On the picture above you can also see some products that I used for my make up look. I love this Deborah Milano mascara. If you're in interested in a review about any of the products let me know!



Store: Terranova

2. Bow beanie


This beanie was a love at a first sight. I really wanted a classic black beanie and this one is obviously classic, but it's also a bit playful because of the bow. I think it's cute. 

Store: H&M

On the picture above you can also see my new ankle boots. I was looking for Christmas presents and end up buying the perfect shoes for myself. Oh well, can you blame me?! Look how amazing they are! 
By the way... I did buy all the presents that I needed to buy, so it was a win-win situation. :)

Kisses,
J.



1 comment:

  1. OMG, the hats are fabulous. You look sooooooo sweet with them *_*

    Have a great day ahead,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3