Wednesday, December 17, 2014

They are back

With the title of this post I meant that my beloved boyfriend jeans are back. I haven't worn them in a while now and I really missed them. I just didn't have the right shoes to combine them with for this season. Now that I have new ankle boots I think that my boyfriend jeans are back on a regular week wearing. :)






For this outfit I have decided to keep it more sporty. With ankle boots and boyfriend jeans I did combine a fluffy sweater, a leather jacket, a sporty bag and a beanie with a bow on the top. Black is such a happy color! 

*Wearing: bag:Two Way, jeans: New Yorker, sweater: Primark, jacket: Tally Weijl, beanie: H&M, shoes: random store

Now I'm off to get some proper sleep. Yesterday I was at a concert (Slovenian band Big foot mama were playing <3) so you can imagine how big my lack of sleep is.
Kisses,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3