Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2k14


What can I say about 2014? I already wrote a post about this year yesterday, but today while I was watching pictures from this year I have changed it, because I found out that this year it was a w e s o m e! It started out with my birthday, then it was Carnival time, Spain and Monaco, seaside with my family, seaside with my friends, shopping day in Vienna, One Republic and Kongos concert, small trips with my sister all over this year, long shopping days with amazing food, a lot of crazy party nights that has turned into the days, long walks, completed university work for the past year, I've met some new people and I even found time to read books again... of course I can't say that this year it was all good. Sure, I had some downs, emotional breakdowns and things didn't turn out as they were planned to... but that's life. :) From the past year I have learned that you have to enjoy in little things, you need to rebuilt and love yourself and I can say that I am happy, because I find happiness in everyday things. 

One of my happy places is my blog. I still write it for my soul and I almost can't believe how many views, likes, comments or follows did I already got. 
I'm utterly grateful for everything! I love you guys! <3
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you. Thank you... so much!


In 2k15 it's time for a season with no regrets! Live it up, go all out and do what makes you happy. Go places, plan your future and BLOG! 
Happy new year my loves! :*



Love me or hate me, either way, you're thinking about me! ;)
Kisses,
J.

4 comments:

  1. Imej čudovito leto :)! pa čimveč potovanj :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lušten kolaž spominov in čudovito leto 2015 želim :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Sara! :) Lepo praznuj in srečno! :)

      Delete
  3. I love your look ! superr ! !
    kisses from dimitris xx
    dimitriscode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3