Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Review: Scented REVLON nail polish


For a long time I wanted a REVLON scented nail polish, but I just couldn't find it... A few days ago I went to Muller and there it was. Of course I had to buy it. There weren't a lot of different colors of their scented nail polish, so I have bought the pink one, even though I have a lot of pink shaded nail polishes. 


I love the bottle of this nail polish. It's so cute and chic. I also love the color of the nail polish on my nails and I love the scent. It smells like GINGER MELON and the scent stays on my nails for about 2 days. 
That was what I love about it...
But there are also two things that I don't like...
I don't like its brush and its lasting.
 This nail polish has a very thick brush which makes application a bit difficult and because of that the application of it is not very smooth. For a full coverage you need 2-3 layers of nail polish. 
Like I said I also don't like it's durability. It stays on my nails without chipping for 2 days. I think that this is way too short period for a nail polish of this brand.


This nail polish is not very big, it has 11,7 ml and it costs 7,99 €.

My rating: 8/10

Do you own any Revlon scented nail polishes? 

Kisses,
J.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3