Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pinkish make up look with a review

I needed a new blusher (well, maybe I didn't really need it, but I wanted a new one) and a few days ago I have bought one. I love pink blushers, because they make so cute cheeks. This blusher that I have bought is from Essence from their limited collection  Hello autumn (02 Keep calm & go for a walk). This blush is not an ordinary blush. On the package it says: the color adapting powder blush adjusts to the pH value of skin to create a customized, natural pink tone. It stains the skin.
I love the tone of the blush on my skin. It's very pigmented. I really don't regret buying it.
The package is plastic and square with silver writing. It's easy to use. 
You get 10 g of a product for around 3 €.  



This brush is not from realTechniques, but it's completely the same. It has amazing and very soft bristles. I have ordered it from eBay for less than 2 €. It was a smart buy!





Because of the pink blush I have decided to add also some pink color on my lips. I have used Essence long lasting lipstick with name 10 Cotton Candy. I love the color of this lipstick and it moisturizes my lips fine. It's not very long lasting, but it doesn't bother me, because I always correct my lipstick every 5 minutes, hihi.

On my nails you can see my new pink nail polish from Revlon. A review about it will be soon on my blog. :)

Kisses,
J.

4 comments:

  1. This makeup looks gorgeous on you. The blush sounds really good. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      Of course we can follow each other :)
      keep in touch,
      xx.
      J

      Delete
  2. You look so fresh and beautiful with this pink - but you are in general a beauty <3

    Lovely greetings from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Have a nice day.
      xx,
      J.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3