Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pink coat


It's been a while since I posted an outfit post. I didn't have a proper phone, so taking pictures was a bit hard. A few days ago I have bought a new one (finally, yaaay!) and now I'm back with my outfit posts. These pictures were taken in the dark. :)



DRAMA QUEEN, NO MORE DRAMA! :)


Today I felt like I should wear something pink to cheer up, so I did wear my pink coat. I have it in my closet since last year, but until now I wore it only 3 times. I don't know why, because I really like it. 
I love cats, and this one on my tee is adorable. His tongue is light pink and that's why I decided to wear this tee with my pink coat.
It's also time for boots! These that I'm wearing are my last years and my favorite. I still adore them. 


wearing: tee: Stradivarius, pants: H&M, watch&coat: ebay, boots: Allegria (Slovenian store), bag: Two way

Wish you a good night.
Kisses,
J.

9 comments:

  1. wau, plašč je res čudovit, prav takega bi imela! pa lep outfit v celoti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pink coat looks so cute here! and haha I like cats too

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I've been looking for that kind of coat for about a year and this one is just perfect!! btw: l love your blog:)

    http://larajemec.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur pink coat
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit!
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    xx
    http://angelandchic1.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/london-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your new phone and for sure to your outfit! The pink coat is so lovely and the shirt so cool <3 Unbelievable that you took the pictures in the dark as they are really good! Wish you a happy weekend and further many fun and pleasure with your new phone.

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all the compliments <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3