Saturday, November 1, 2014

Flowers on my sunnies

Today I had a better day than I expected. The sun was shining outside, I spent my day with my family and we went to the cemetery to pay tribute to our relatives that has passed away and I even got a lollipop. What more could I wish? :) 



I was wearing a dark outfit (not that this is something new for me). I wore my new perfect coat (I dedicated a post to it a few days ago: Perfection), my gorgeous ankle boots with gold details, envelope clutch, mint sweater and two statement pieces: my necklace with flowers and my big sunnies with flowers (Valentino style).







*wearing: coat & jeans: H&M, necklace: Accessories, shoes: InFashion (Slovenian store), clutch: ebay, sunnies: Extra (Slovenian store)


Hope you had a wonderful day.
Kisses,
J.


1 comment:

  1. I really love your outfit!xx
    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3