Thursday, October 2, 2014

Oh so chic

Yesterday I finally moved back to the city. The school has started and so now I will be a city girl for most of the time. :)


For my first day at school I wore something very chic. I love this coat. I have it in my closet for over a year, but I wore it for the first time a few days ago. Now I can't wait to wear it more. I love the combo of black and white in this outfit, oh and gold details of course. 


*wearing: shoes: InFashion (Slovenian store), bag: Extra (Slovenian store), coat: ebay, leather pants: New Yorker, necklace: Zara, watch: from Spain, tee: H&M


What about my bag? I don't think that there are any words needed for this beauty to be described. It's gorgeous and perfect. <3

What do you think about my outfit?
Kisses,
J.

1 comment:

  1. The coat makes a striking statement. I love the monochromatic palette and the graphic design at the opening. It's wonderful.

    Sharon
    http://afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3