Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Essence trend edition: Good girl bad girl

In this post I wanted to show you a new trend edition collection from Essence with name: Good girl bad girl. Usually I'm not head over heels about their collections and usually there are just two or three things that I like... but this one... this one is gorgeous! I couldn't even decide what I should buy. For now I just bought a nail polish with leather effect and a violet/pink lipstick, but I think that soon I will buy some more things. 
There's something funny about my buy. When I came home and took a closer look of my nail polish and lipstick I did find out that they have the same name (Caught in the middle). How cool and weird is that?! :)

Here's a sneak peek to the whole collection: 



Oh, I forgot to mention how cool the name of the collection is for me! I think that every good girl has something bad inside her ;).

Do you like this collection? Will you buy something?
Kisses,
J.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3