Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Ducks in the pond

So... I don't want to be a grouch, but the past week was really awful. I miss blogging so much, but I can't take any pictures, because my phone was stolen. Now I have my old phone back and it's so lame. I miss my baby phone. But anyway... I will have a new phone soon, but until then I won't be able to post much. 

Today it was such a sunny and warm autumn day and in the afternoon I was walking past park with my friend and there were some cute ducks in the pond. It's too bad that I'm sick and I don't have any energy to do some sports or just go for a walk in this nice weather. I hope that things will get better soon! :) Well anyway, I convinced my friend to take some pictures of me by the pond and the ducks and here they are: 





Today I was wearing dark jeans and light jeans shirt with small dots. I added a blazer and my favorite ankle boots. :)

*wearing: jeans: New Yorker, blazer: H&M, shirt: Hofer, bag: Extra (Slovenian store), shoes: Infashion (Slovenian store)

Hope you're having a great time.
Kisses,
J.

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, horrible that your phone got stolen. I hope the police will find it

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3