Friday, September 12, 2014

New in

It's been a long working day. Now I'm in my bed enjoying sounds of the original version of the song  The Sound Of Silence and watching pictures of the things I have bought in past few days. I have bought some accessories for my phone and my pencils, some beauty products and some shoes. Shoes are always a good idea. If they are boots it's even better. 

"Because when I shop the world gets better." :)


 For the past year I have a crush for gold details and that's the reason I fell in love with these gorgeous ankle boots. Gold is always a good idea.
(from: Slovenian store Infashion)


Boots are probably my favorite footwear. I bought these because they are very simple and I can combine them with any outfit. I like their back zipper and that they reach up to my knees. You can also roll them down. 
(from: Deichmann) 


Accessories: Pencil case in hot pink with glitters and phone case that looks like a nail polish


My beauty haul: Balea shampoo, Balea deo, Balea piling, Cuba deo, Catrice gel look like nail polish and the cutest lip gloss with a crown <3 

If you want to hear review about any product from above let me know.


Manicure of a day: Essie- Cute As a Button with a Ciate mini and Catrice gel look like nail polish 


Well, #selfie is always a good idea as well. It's already leather weather.

Almost all previous pictures you can find on my Instagram profile: Fashionandpinkheart

Now I'm off to bed, because I have two more working days ahead.
Have a nice weekend.
Kisses,
J.


2 comments:

  1. Nice ankle boots , and Balea's products are great !!! :)

    Visit my blog and enter giveaway : esfashionup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3