Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Liebster Award Tag

This post will be about something called Liebster Award Tag. I was nominated by Monika from Dreamland. Thank you so much doll!**




So, here are some standard rules:
Post 11 facts about you.
Answer 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
Link your nominees to this post.
Create 11 questions for your nominees.
Let your nominees know that you tagged them.
Remember, no back tags!

11 facts about me:
1. I love PINK color, but I don't wear it a lot. Just when I have a pink kind of day. Everything else I like in pink. :)

2. I love all sorts of music, but I listen mostly to rock (all genres of rock) and house, but I love older music as well (Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash)

3. I love to travel.

4. I have watched movie The Notebook 15 times already (and I'm sure that it doesn't stop here)

5. I love Batman!

6. I still love fairytales.

7. I'm not a totally girly girl. I love playing games and watching football (Bayern fan! :D )

8. I love dancing and partying!

9. I love to bake cakes and all sorts of desserts.

10. I love long walks by myself with music in my ears or running with music in my ears.

11. I really don't like orange color. Really don't like. Except when it comes to cats. I love orange cats.


Now it's time for Monika's questions.

1. What tv shows do you like to watch?
I love all sorts of tv shows. I watch way too many series. My favorite ones are: Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, Hart od Dixie, Family Guy, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, The Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, etc. 

2. What is your favorite song?
I usually don't have a favorite song, because usally I like several songs at the same time, but if I have to choose I would say that: Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Schulz - Prayer In C (Robin Schulz Remix)
This song really calms me down. :)

3. What would you say is your best characteristic?
I like to think that I'm a loving person. When I love you, I love you and there's almost nothnig that can change that.


4. What would you say is your worst characteristic?
I can get too attached to things or people.

5. What is your favorite animal?
I'm not sure. I always say that when I will live on my own (someday) I will have a cat, a dog (probably Frenchie) and a rabbit. Currently I have an orange cat named Jaka. :)

6. What do you respect most in other people?
When they are realible. I need to know that I can count on someone when I make some plans or when I'm in trouble.

7. How would you describe your personal style?
I don't know if I can describe my style with elegant, girly, sporty. My outfit is based on how I feel at that time when I'm wearing it, but always it has something that screams Julija. :)

8. What is your favorite color?
Like I already said: I love pink. But I don't like to wear it too much. Most of the time I have at least one piece in black color on me.

9. What is your favorite food?
That's a tough one. I love food. I love spinach and I love pizza. I love healthy food and I love junk food. Probably I don't even have favorite food (because chocolate doesn't count as a real meal :P) 

10. What is your favorite holiday?
It's Christmas. I love that time because of all the baking and family time.

11. What annoys you the most? 
People that think that they are something, but they are a total zero.

My job now would be that I would nominatee 10 bloggers and give them another 11 questions, but I won't do that. Dear reader, if you like this Liebster Award I nominatee you and you can answer on questions that Monika asked. :)

I hope you liked this Tag. 
I'm sure you have learned some new things about me.

Have a nice day and have fun creating this tag!
Kisses,
J.

1 comment:

  1. Jaz tudi rada Family guy gledam :)
    Pa tudi se preveč navežem hitro, obožujem božič,
    super napisano :)
    Lep vikend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3