Thursday, August 7, 2014

Summer Beach Wear

A lovely lady from awesome web page Raise.com has recently contacted me to participate in their campaign called Summer beach wear. My job was to do an outfit that I would wear this summer.
A few days ago I went to the river nearby with my big hat, sandals, wide dress and my sister. She said that this outfit is suitable for every occasion and that this should be my outfit for this campaign, and I agreed.The landscape on the pictures looks almost like I would be at the sea and this dress is the one you can really wear in any time of the day or night in summer. You can wear it when you go on a breakfast or for a lunch or for a long walk around the sea or for a night out if you add some gorgeous heels or even for special events such like fancy dinners or a date. It really is perfect and comfortable!
We also decided that these pictures will also be for her web page Drobcene stvari Katie, because I was wearing her beautiful handmade necklace and we kind of liked how these pictures turned out. So I have killed two flies at once! :)









So, I still haven't told you what this webpage Raise.com is all about. Raise is the first online marketplace where you can buy and sell gift cards, where you can buy discount gift cards to your favorite stores or sell your unwanted gift cards for cash. From Victoria's secret (you can find Victoria's card here)  to restaurants, their marketplace is full of gift cards to meet all your summer needs.
On this link you can see all the stores/restaurants for which you can buy discount gift cards: BUY
On this link you can sell your gift cards: SELL
I think this is a wonderful idea! :)

What do you think about this web page and my outfit? :)

Have a nice summer day.
Kisses,
J.


5 comments:

  1. Very chic! Love the outfit and scenery!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer outfit!
    Hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking cute and feminin on you.I just click followed on your blog.Pls follow me back and check my page.Thank you.♥ www.kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3