Sunday, August 31, 2014

Recipe: Nutella cake with almonds

I'm not sure if you know, but I love baking. It calms me down and I'm really happy when I bake. A few days ago my dear friend had a birthday and yesterday she celebrated it, so I baked a cake and some muffins and then we have decorated it with my sister. She made a special mass and it's called white fondant. Our friend loves blue and butterflies and that's how the theme for this cake and muffins was called. :)

Nutella cake with almonds:
* baking dish 28 cm

Ingredients:
- 12 eggs
- 240 g of sugar
- 360 g of flour
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 1 baking powder
- 4-5 big spoons of Nutella

First you need to separate eggs. Eggs whites with a half of the sugar (120 g) you need to make into hard snow. Your next step is to mix eggs yolks with another half of the sugar and add 4-5 spoons of Nutella. Then you add to Nutella mix 1/3 of snow and flour with baking powder, then the rest of snow and in the end vanilla sugar. Then you just gently mix all the ingredients together and pour mass into the baking dish. Bake at 180 degrees for approximately half an hour.

When the cake is baked and cooled cut it into 3 layers. Every layer we moisten with cold milk. 

Filing:
0,5 l of sweet cream
5 spoons of Nutella
a few wafers
150 g of chopped almonds
50 g of chocolate (liquid it)

First you mix sweet cream and add Nutella in mixed cream. You need to blend wafers and a half of almonds in hand mixer, the other half of almonds should stay chopped.

On the first layer you first put Nutella with mixed cream. Then you pour a few drops of liquid chocolate and then you put on this blended wafers and almonds and on this a few chopped wafers. Then you put another layer and you repeat the process. 

After you are done you can decorate your cake with sweet cream or with white chocolate or with 
white and blue fondant (it made it my sister) like we did.


Like I said on the beginning of this post I have baked a few muffins for my friend too. They were buttery with pieces of chocolate. My friend was 25 years old, but you can see a muffin that has number 30 on too. This one was for another friend, because we haven't baked him anything when he had his birthday. :)
If you want a recipe for muffins let me know! :)

Oh, one more thing. I have just joined Twitter. If you have it you can add me there: FPinkheart 

Bon appetite.
Kisses,
J.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3