Sunday, August 17, 2014

Banjole portraits

This week I was a bit absent from my blog, because I was at the Seaside with my friends. We were staying in a villa with a jacuzzi in a small village Banjole near Pula (Croatia). I had an amazing time and I wish that this vacation wouldn't end. Friends, party, alcohol, party, sun, sea, party, beach, jacuzzi... these are just a few words how would I describe our vacation. As you can see I wrote a word party a few times. :)
I don't have any pictures of my outfits, because I wasn't really thinking about my blog there, but I have some portrait pictures that my friend took and a picture of me while I was posing for the pictures where you can see my whole trip outfit. :)





I love this tee (from: New Yorker). It's so comfy.
On these pictures I'm not wearing any make up, because they were taken right before we were heading towards our home and I just knew that I will fall asleep on the way.
Just a comfy tee, leather shorts and some flip flops (everything from New Yorker). :)

This is Pula Arena. I think it's amazing! It looks like a Colosseum in Rome. Unfortunately I only saw it at night.

Our jacuzzi. 

Oh how much fun I had for the past week... but now - back to life, back to reality!
Some day I will stay there and travel away forever, that's what I promise to myself! :)
I hope you had a great week.
Kisses,
J.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos...it seems that you actually had an amazing time!

    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovite slikce :)
    Sem te nominirala za Liebster award, upam da je to ok :)
    Si lahko več tukaj prebereš :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3