Tuesday, May 20, 2014

#Sunshine and skirt

Hello darlings! :*
Today it was a good day. I really had a great time with my friends. In the morning we had to go on a management seminar in hotel Habakuk on Mariborsko Pohorje (Slovenia). The seminar was like really boring and we couldn't wait to go on a lunch. After lunch we went in the park with blanket and Activity and we spent the whole day on the sun just playing the game, laughing and enjoying each other company. I reaaaally appreciate and love days like today. Days when I feel happy without any other reason are the best. I guess every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day, you just have to find that good.






* my best friends dog Inna- cutie pie <3


wearing: skirt,tee: H&M, shoes: princess shop, bag: Pimkie, necklace: Zara, watch: from Spain

Lately I've been wearing just pants and today when I wore this gorgeous skirt I have remembered how much I love skirts! This outfit today is totally me. 

Now I'm off to take a shower, squeeze in my pijama and watch Hart of Dixie until I fall asleep. 
Hope you had a wonderful day.
Kisses,
J.


1 comment:

  1. Great looking outfit! Love that skirt!!! You look beautiful!! You sure look great in that skirt and you have amazing legs!! Great photos! First time to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3