Friday, October 11, 2013

grey life

Hello baby dolls!

Here's my first partly autumn outfit. It's still very warm outside, so I can still wear just a blazer sometimes. I love my new partly jelly boots. They fit to almost everything. They were really a smart buy! I really loved this outfit that I wore today. I love my new skirt (totally for this season). 

p.s.: sorry for bad pictures, they were taken in early morning, so you can understand me :)




*wearing: shoes: Mass, skirt, blazer: H&M, tee: local store, bag: Orsay


Promise I will be back soon! 
Stay tuned.
kisses,
J.








8 comments:

  1. What an amazing Outfit, honey! Your pictures are really beautiful! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! ♡
    Kiss, Kyra

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, so beautiful, my sweetie *__*

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ps.Check out my very first wedding post if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look,would you like to follow each other?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow beautiful i love your outift!!
    :)

    http://beautyliquid.de.vu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty cool. i really love it! <3

    xoxoxo
    HOLYKATTA

    ReplyDelete
  7. An Amazing Outfit.
    Greetings from Pakistan!
    xx

    Maria Speaks Prada

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorjeous, dear!
    Would you like to follow eah other? Let me know and I will follow you right back!
    outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3