Thursday, September 12, 2013

Accessories: new in #2

Hello baby dolls! :*

It's been a while since I wrote a post about my new items. This one is just about jewelry. It's the second part of the post New gold goldies. Here are my new earrings, bow bracelet, rings ( I have too many of them, I need to stop buying them!) and my new Rayban sunnies. Which piece do you like the most? 










What do you think about some new sections on my blog (products that I use, like, wishlists...)?
Thanks for your comments :*
kisses,
J.

8 comments:

  1. great post! You've got a beautiful blog! would you love to follow each other? :) let me know on my blog! xoxo Cecilia http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such a beautiful accessories, honey ^_^

    Have a Lovely Week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :)
    I just found out your blog, first time I visit it but probably not the last one because your blog is very nice i like it :)
    it's great to see all your pictures and you look so nice and cute !i can't wait for your new post !

    keep in touch :) and have a great day !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a beautiful week, honey ^_^

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the accessories, my favorite is the first pair of earrings!! LOVE LOVE!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by beauty! With your comment you made me very happy! <3

Hvala za komentar! <3